Q Acoustics Loudspeakers Are Warranted Free Of Defects In Materials And Workmanship As Follows:
- 4 Years From The Date Of Purchase
- 5 Years From The Date Of Purchase When Registered
Active Loudspeakers & Subwoofers:
- 1 Year From The Date Of Purchase
- 2 Years From The Date Of Purchase When Registered
Please click the button below to be redirected to the home of Q Acoustics, qacoustics.co.uk and register your Q Acoustics product online.
- During the warranty period Q Acoustics Canada will, at its option, repair or replace any product found to be faulty after inspection by its personnel at their premises in Milton, Ontario.
- Misuse and normal wear and tear are not covered by warranty.
- Within the warranty period faulty units should be returned to point of supply. Q Acoustics does not support an International Warranty and if it is not possible to return to the supplying dealer please contact Q Acoustics Canada for advice.
- Items that cannot be taken in for repair must be sent prepaid freight, preferably in the original packing, and with the proof of purchase.
- Damage sustained by goods in transit to the repair centre is not covered by warranty.
- Return shipping for items covered by the warranty will be paid by Q Acoustics Canada.
- This warranty does not in any way affect your legal rights.
To Repair Product Under Warranty
- To return a product, you may call us from Monday through Friday from 9AM – 5PM for instructions, however please complete and submit the online Repair & Warranty Service Request.
- All warranty items must be approved prior to shipping a product back, and have a Repair & Warranty Service Request number included with the packing slip. Additionally: we reserve the right to replace or repair any product covered by the manufacturers warranty.
- Your order confirmation / invoice email and shipping notifications are necessary as you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Photographs, video of the defect and or written detailed explanation of defect will required as part of the Repair & Warranty Service Request process.
- Products to be returned under Warranty which cannot be taken in for repair must be sent prepaid freight by the customer, preferably in the original packing, and with the proof of purchase. Damage sustained to goods in transit to the repair centre is not covered by warranty.
- Return freight for items covered by Warranty will be prepaid by Q Acoustics Canada / Essentia Technology Inc.
Q Acoustics Canada
Essentia Technology Inc.
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada